“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending” Dr. Maria Robinson
- Do you feel stuck?
- Are you drifting through life?
- If someone asked you what your values were, would you be able to name them?
- Do you feel overwhelmed?
- Are you embarrassed because you feel like other people have it all together and you don't?
What I saw, in my organizing business, was vulnerable, stuck women, who desperately wanted to be living life differently, but just couldn't see the path through. More often than not, the clutter issue begins with your thinking, not the actual physical items in your home.
So, what did I do? I became a life coach so I could effectively partner with my clients to help them de-clutter their heads.
Coaching helps you:
- deal with change
- achieve balance
- make better decisions
- schedule your time more efficiently
- alleviate confusion
- get unstuck and out of the muck
Typical Coaching Session
A Coaching session can be conducted face to face, via SKYPE, Facetime, ZOOM, or over the phone. A typical Life Coach Session lasts approximately 50 minutes.
Together, during the coaching session, we focus on the areas of life you are struggling with and we work together to move you forward in the right direction.
Today is the day to start a new ending.