“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending” Dr. Maria Robinson
- Do you feel stuck?
- Are you drifting through life?
- If someone asked you what your values were, would you be able to name them?
- Do you feel overwhelmed?
- Are you embarrassed because you feel like other people have it all together and you don't?
What I saw, in my organizing business, was vulnerable, stuck women, who desperately wanted to be living life differently, but just couldn't see the path through. More often than not, the clutter issue begins with your thinking, not the actual physical items in your home.
So, what did I do? I became a life coach so I could effectively partner with my clients to help them de-clutter their heads.
Coaching helps you:
- deal with change
- achieve balance
- make better decisions
- schedule your time more efficiently
- alleviate confusion
- get unstuck and out of the muck
Typical Coaching Session
A Coaching session can be conducted face to face, via SKYPE, Facetime, ZOOM, or over the phone. A typical Life Coach Session lasts approximately 50 minutes.
Together, during the coaching session, we focus on the areas of life you are struggling with and we work together to move you forward in the right direction.
Today is the day to the beginning of a new ending.
"Each person holds so much power within themselves that needs to be let out. Sometimes they just need a little nudge, a little direction, a little support, a little coaching, and the greatest things can happen." Pete Carroll
- Aren't you ready to get out from under the clutter in your head, home, and heart?
- Have you wanted to try coaching, but thought it was cost-prohibitive?
Group Coaching provides many benefits:
- Cost Savings from One on One Coaching
- Built-in Support/Accountability from others in the group
- Learn not only from the coach but from others who are struggling with many of the same obstacles you are.
- Great value.......less cost
- Limited class sizes to foster interaction and personalization.
Typical Group Coaching Session
Group Coaching Sessions will be scheduled, on ZOOM, for a set day and time.
During a typical Group Coaching Session, there will be a short video, introducing the focus for that session. Once the video is complete, there will be discussion and brainstorming facilitated by me.
There are strict confidentiality guidelines in the group coaching setting, which will be agreed to and covered prior to the group coaching call.
Prior to the beginning of the course, I will contact each participant for a 15-minute call to discuss expectations and focus.
Working together, we can get you from overwhelm to freedom.