How Clutter Affects Your Stress Level
Clutter causes stress……period.
When you are surrounded by so much stuff, your stress levels are affected because:
- You can’t find what you need when you need it.
- There is just too much to take in visually and your brain is on overload looking at it all
- You are always thinking negative thoughts about the clutter – “I should be more organized”, “I am so embarrassed”, “I will never be able to get through all of this.”
- Creativity and productivity are inhibited by all the clutter.
- Truly relaxing is difficult when surrounded by clutter.
This month is National Stress Awareness Month.
Why not work on decreasing your stress level by de-cluttering your home, heart, and head? Your home, heart, and head will thank you!