I am a Certified Professional Organizer and Life Coach. My job is to help you organize and simplify your life and mind. Why do I do what I do?
1. I have a heart for people who hurt and I have found most people hurt.
2. I see how clutter of space and mind sucks the life out of people.
3. I can see around corners…..I can see what can happen when you let go of the mental and physical stuff holding you back.
4. I know how hard it is to break bad habits, but I also know the benefits of breaking those habits.
5. I know how people do not like to move out of their comfort zones, but I know how necessary it is to move out of those zones to create the change needed.
6. I know people are afraid to let go of stuff, whether it be physical stuff or emotional stuff.
7. I know people have certain ways of thinking, but I also know paradigm shifts are essential for real change to happen.
8. I can hear and see the disconnect in what people say and what they do.
9. I know when the process of de-cluttering has become too much. I know how to break it down into little bite-size pieces allowing for small incremental change.
10. I see the overwhelm and the weight clutter places on people.
11. I know clutter in the home is usually a physical manifestation of clutter in the mind.
12. I know things can be better, but it requires hard work and tenacity to get there.
13. I love to see the freedom that results in letting go.
14. I have to pay bills, eat and put gas in my car.
I do what I do because I truly desire for people to live life more purposefully and freely. I know it can happen – I’ve seen it and it is magical!